Laguna Niguel Collaborative Divorce Lawyer | Robert Glasser
Laguna Niguel Divorce Mediation Attorney and Collaborative Divorce Lawyer Robert Glasser has been serving clients involved in divorce law matters since 1972. Divorce Attorney Glasser emphasizes a compassionate, professional and focused approach to each case. As a Family Law Lawyer, Robert Glasser vigorously fights while protecting his client’s rights and has particular expertise in the areas of divorce mediation and collaborative divorce. We strive for our clients to achieve a peaceful resolution to their marriage instead of going to war against their spouse.
At the Law Offices of Family Law Attorney Robert Glasser, our experienced team offers one simple commitment to our clients. We will effectively aid in the management of the legal and emotional issues that come with divorce, while also clarifying the logistical components of their unique divorce.
Divorce can become filled with tension and emotional devastation. Our Divorce Lawyers offer experienced legal assistance for individuals as they navigate divorce and complex family law matters. Divorce Mediation Attorney Glasser, serving Laguna Niguel and surrounding communities in Orange County, works to minimize the stress that divorce places on families. We work hard to achieve fair and equitable results for clients. You will receive prompt responses to your questions so that you remain informed about your case.
Divorce Litigation Lawyer Robert Glasser has over forty years of experience that he brings into each of his divorce litigation cases. For over 30 years, he has guided couples through the divorce mediation process. For almost a decade, Laguna Niguel Collaborative Divorce Attorney Glasser has been successfully representing clients involved in divorce collaboration.
Divorce Mediation Lawyer serving Laguna Niguel, California
If your life is headed toward divorce, you need an experienced and understanding divorce lawyer. Call Laguna Niguel Divorce Attorney Robert Glasser at (949)752-2727 and schedule your no-cost initial consultation. We are available for weekend or after-hour consultations, and individual fee-payment plans can be arranged.
• Divorce Mediation – In this process, Laguna Niguel Divorce Mediation Lawyer Glasser assists the spouses as they negotiate and make decisions on key matters. Under the experienced guidance of Divorce Mediator Glasser, both parties together are able to reach an agreement that represents the best outcome for each spouse and the family. This is a cost-effective and less time-consuming method of divorce.
• Collaborative Divorce – As a top practitioner in this field, Collaborative Divorce Attorney Glasser serves Laguna Niguel clients who are looking to end their marriage in a peaceful, self-determined way. As a Collaborative Practice, we will employ proven strategies that will assist you in achieving a peaceful resolution to your marriage.
• Divorce Litigation– Divorce Litigation Attorney Glasser brings over four decades of experience, skill and knowledge to each case. When partners cannot reach an amicable agreement, the legal decisions must be made in court. Divorce Litigation Lawyer Glasser offers a powerful litigation approach and will fight for you. Call (949) 752-2727 today!
Experienced Divorce and Family Law Services in Laguna Niguel
At the Law Office of Family Law Attorney Robert Glasser, we have been providing comprehensive legal representation in Divorce and Family Law matters since 1972, including the following areas:
• Child Support – The issues of child support are complex and will decide the financial needs of your children for years to come. Having a knowledgeable Family Lawyer can help when you need to make well-informed decisions.
• Child Custody / Child Visitation – Resolving disputes about child visitation and child custody matters is often an emotionally-charged process. We work hard to achieve results that are in the best interest of the child. As a Family Law Litigator, Attorney Glasser is prepared to fight for your rights in court!
• Prenuptial / Postnuptial Agreements – Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements, when carefully crafted, can protect one’s assets if death or divorce occurs. Contact Collaborative Law Attorney Glasser if you have been asked to sign, or if you are asking your partner to sign, one of these agreements.
• Property Division – Laguna Niguel Divorce Attorney Glasser successfully represents individuals who are seeking an equitable, fair division of marital property, including stock options and retiree benefits.
• Spousal Support – There are many factors which go into a judge’s decision to award spousal support. Collaborative Divorce Lawyer Robert Glasser, serving the Laguna Niguel community, provides a comprehensive factual analysis for each client in regards to the calculation of spousal support after divorce.
Contact a Dedicated, Experienced Divorce Mediation Lawyer Robert Glasser
Call skilled Laguna Niguel Collaborative Divorce Lawyer Robert Glasser at (949) 752-2727 for your initial consultation to discuss your divorce proceedings. Our qualified team will carefully work with you to determine whether Divorce Mediation, the Collaborative Divorce Process, or Divorce Litigation is the best way for you to dissolve your marriage. We remain committed to helping clients through the entire divorce process.